Cardioid Condenser Microphone
A sensitive, flat response microphone ideal for acoustic instruments.
- Flat frequency response is wide and uniform. Consistent sensitivity through frequency range.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Condenser cartridge has a lightweight, sensitive diaphragm. Precisely and smoothly captures sound nuances. Powered by AA battery or phantom power supply.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
- Includes 15ft. (4.57m) cable, break-resistant mic clip and storage bag.
The PG52 is included in the Performance GearPGDMK6Drum mic kit.
Permalink: Shure PG81
|Frequency Response - CardioidClick Graph to Compare!|
|Pickup Patterns||Pads & Filters|
(4 mV/Pa; 40 - 18,000 Hz)
| Diameter n/a
||600 Ohms (Low)||Max SPL: 131 dB
Self-noise: 20.0 dB(A)
Did we get anything wrong on this page? Please let us know!