Blue Microphones Bottle
Detachable-Capsule Tube Condenser Microphone
The Bottle is Blue’s flagship tube condenser, combining low noise and excellent transient response with a system of eight optional interchangeable capsules (called the “Bottle Caps”).
These bayonet-mount capsules can be exchanged to provide different tonal characteristics and pickup patterns while the power supply remains on. The Class A discrete amplifier circuit of The Bottle is a thoroughly modern homage to the past, with a design utilizing a single hand-selected EF86 pentode vacuum tube in triode mode.
To avoid the use of extraneous circuits which may degrade signal integrity, no pads or filters are incorporated into the Bottle’s schematic.
- Hand-built, hand-tuned, hand-tested
- Class A discrete amplifier circuit with hand-selected EF86 pentode vacuum tube in triode mode
- Capsules can be swapped “on the fly” for extreme versatility
- Integrated capsule shockmounting
- Custom wound output transformer
- Includes B6 capsule, our renowned 9610 Tube Power Supply, Champagne tube mic cable, and ATA flight case
By any measure, the Bottle is a stunning microphone — aesthetically, sonically and technically.
Permalink: Blue Microphones Bottle
The mic was released in 1996.
|Pads & Filters||Impedance||SPL/Noise|
|n/a||200 Ohms (Low)||Max SPL: 134 dB
|1700g (59.97oz)||390mm (15.35'')||90mm (3.54'')||
Did we get anything wrong on this page? Please let us know!