Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The AT4033/CL is a side-address electret condenser microphone with a transformerless FET amplifier circuit.
The small-diaphragm electret capsule uses a 2-micron diaphragm measuring 11.5mm in diameter.
The classic edition of the legendary AT4033 microphone, the side-address AT4033/CL offers low-noise, symmetrical, transformerless circuitry that results in exceptional transient response and clean output signals. A studio classic and bluegrass favorite, the AT4033/CL cardioid studio condenser is the microphone that broke the US$1000-barrier in its class. A strong up-front presence characterizes the sonic signature of this 40 Series pro-audio classic.
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
- The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragm undergoes a five-step aging process so that the optimum characteristics achieved remain constant over years of use
- Floating-construction capsule assembly provides isolation from noise and vibration
- Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T’s stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
The Audio-Technica AT4033/CL is also known as: AT4033-CL, AT4033CL, AT4033.
|Frequency Response - CardioidClick Graph to Compare!|
|Pickup Patterns||Pads & Filters|
(25.1 mV/Pa; 30-20,000 Hz)
| Diaphragm diameter: 11.5mm
Diaphragm gauge: 2 microns
|100 Ohms (Low)||Max SPL: 145 dB
Self-noise: 17.0 dB(A)
|380g (13.40oz)||170mm (6.69'')||53mm (2.09'')||
Did we get anything wrong on this page? Please let us know!