Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
A high-performance microphone tuned to capture low-end punch.
- Tailored frequency response is smooth and extended. Tuned specifically for kick drum applications.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Dynamic cartridge has a simple, rugged coil. Handles extreme volume levels without distortion.
- Cartridge includes a neodymium magnet for high output level.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- Integral stand mount.
- Hardened steel mesh tapered grille that resists wear and abuse.
- Includes 15ft. (4.57m) cable and storage bag.
The PG52 is included in the Performance GearPGDMK4 and thePGDMK6Drum mic kits.
Permalink: Shure PG52
|Frequency Response - CardioidClick Graph to Compare!|
||Pads & Filters
(1.8 mV/Pa; 30 - 13,000 Hz)
Did we get anything wrong on this page?
Please let us know!