Hypercardioid Dynamic Microphone
The ATM63HE is an instrument dynamic, similar in size and application to the Shure SM57.
Unlike the SM57, the ATM63HE uses Neodymium magnets within its moving-coil cartridge, giving it higher output. Its hypercardioid pickup pattern makes it less sensitive to off-axis sounds than the SM57. Further, the mic’s frequency response is smoother and flatter than the SM57.
- Ideal for toms, snare, guitar cabinets, piano and vocals
- Features fast transients, excellent isolation and peak-free response
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium element
- Natural, balanced pickup both on- and off-axis
- Extremely rugged design with all-metal grille
The mic includes a clip (p/n AT8406a), windscreen, and a soft pouch.
Permalink: Audio-Technica ATM63HE
|Frequency Response - HypercardioidClick Graph to Compare!|
|Pickup Patterns||Pads & Filters|
(2.5 mV/Pa; 50 - 18,000 Hz)
|n/a||600 Ohms (Low)||SPL n/a
|265g (9.35oz)||168mm (6.61'')||n/a||
Did we get anything wrong on this page? Please let us know!