Shotgun Condenser Microphone
The length (14.53'') of the AT835b Line + Gradient Condenser Microphone is well-suited for ENG, outdoor recording and other specialized uses. The microphone is designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition. Suited for both boom & handheld use, it provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup, featuring excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic and switchable low-frequency roll-off. It operates on battery or phantom power.
- Designed for professional recording, broadcasting and film/TV/video production
- Short length is well-suited for ENG, outdoor recording and other specialized uses
- Provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup
- Excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Operates on battery or phantom power
The Audio-Technica AT835b is also known as: AT835.
|Frequency Response - ShotgunClick Graph to Compare!|
||Pads & Filters
(12.5 mV/Pa; 40-20,000 Hz)
| Diameter n/a
|500 Ohms (Low)
||Max SPL: 130 dB
- Requires phantom power
- Has battery compartment (1.5V AA/UM3)
- Phantom voltage: 9-52v
Did we get anything wrong on this page?
Please let us know!